Price And Quantity
- 500.00 - 1200.00 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- Titanium dioxide
- 15 Unit Per Day
- 1 Days
With the precious help of the knowledgeable team of professionals, we are involved in providing an excellent range of Interior Metallic Finish. Formulated as per the set industry standards, this is processed using basic chemical compounds and latest machines at our well-developed fabrication unit. It provide high quality and glossy finish to the walls. Our clients can avail this Interior Metallic Finish from us in various customized packaging options as per their requirement.
Emulsion Based Colours Metallic Finish Interior And Exterior
Purpose Of Using
Perfectly Suitable For All Types Of Weather Conditions It Will Be Used In Plaster, Brick Work, Stucco, Asbestos, Wooden And Iron Items Etc.
Directions For Use
- Surface Preparation Prepare The Surface As For Artist Premium Luxury Emulsion And Apply 2h Coats Of Selected Base Coat Colour Keeping An Interval Of 4-6 Hours Between Successive Coats.
- Applications Stir Well And Pour Artist Metalic Paint. If Required Thin It By About 5-10% By Volume. Apply In Small And Manageble Sections And Not The Entire The Wall At A Time. Repeat The Entire Process Till The Entire The Surface Is Completed. Creation, Images Metalic Interior Exterior Emulsion Provides Smooth Finish As Well As Textures Series As Described Below
- For Smooth Finish Stir Well And Pour Metalic Paint In A Roller Trey And Apply Minimum 2-3 Coats Keeping An Intervel Of 4-6 Hours Between Successful Coats. It Can Be Applied With A Brush Followed By A Rolling.
- For Pattern Finish Stir Well And Pour Metalic Paint In A Roller Trey And Apply One Coat On The Surface Using A Roller Followed By The Appropriate Tool Recommended By Metalic Paint To Create The Desired Effect As Shown In The Shade Card.
Municipal, Potable Water
Method Of Application
70-80 Sq.ft. Ltr. Per Coat Depend Upon The Shade, Surface And Surface Preparation.
500ml, 1ltr, 4ltr, 10 And 20ltr.
Only Bases Will Be Available In Gold, Metalic And Pearl Colour Which Also Contains Copper, Maroon, Bronze And Interference Colours In Direct Tint Shades.
- Stain Resistance
- Water Resistance